UCC Filing Information and Forms
General filing recommendations
- Use exact legal debtor name and review charter docs where questionable.
- All forms should be typewritten, as certain states will reject if not typed.
- Type in ALL CAPS.
- Use addendum forms and not attachments for additional parties or lengthy collateral descriptions.
- Do not put multiple transactions on same form.
- National Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) forms are accepted in all states.
- Review the Revised Article 9 (RA9) State Filing Specifics to consider state specific requirements that may need to be added to National UCC Forms.
- IACA Filing Guidelines and RA9 Filing Basics charts are available for your use.
State specific UCC forms
UCC reference material